Some things to note before you buy:
- Custom order deposits, made to order and custom pieces are non-refundable.
- For hygiene reasons, earrings are non-refundable.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- I make every effort to use standard sizing, and try to include approximate measurements (like cuff bracelets) or exact measurements and sizes for necklace length and ring sizing.
- Customers may cancel their order within 24 hours of purchase, for a full refund if order has not shipped. Once shipped, items are non-refundable.
- If an item arrives damaged or goes missing in transit, I will make every effort to repair, track or replace the item. Due to the handmade nature of my items, replacement items may differ slightly from the original purchase, but will still be just as fabulous.
- Applicable refunds will be issued back to method of payment.
MY ITEM IS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. WHAT CAN I DO?
Most of my items are one of a kind, or made to order. If you feel the item is not what you thought it would be, send me a conversation and we will work together to resolve it.